Having an email list can be a massive benefit to almost any business. A well-run email list can increase views, shares, comments, engagement, referrals, and revenue. Email is still one of the most profitable marketing channels out there because email subscribers tend to convert at extremely high rates.
All this means that building up your email list is extremely important, and it can be an easy way to increase your bottom line. In this ebook, Jacob McMillen gives you insight into 20 field-tested techniques that will help you triple your email list.
These techniques include:
- Write 2 Part Blog Series Instead of Single Posts
- Write Content Influencers Will Want To Share & Send It To Them
- Ask Your Social Followers To Subscribe…Regularly
- Create A Site Wide Lead Magnet If You Haven’t Already
- Create Free Tools For Your Target Audience
- Use Incentivized Referrals To Turn Customers Into Evangelists
- Run A Contest To Attract Engaged Customers
- Add Social Proof To Everything
- Host Webinars For Higher ROI
- Offer Subscriber Discounts In Exchange For Emails
Each of these suggestions is explained, and there are tips, examples, and links for further reading to help you execute each one. And with 20 different techniques, there are probably at least a few that you haven’t considered.
Even if you have considered all of the ideas presented here (if so, we’re impressed!), you’ll find the answers to common questions marketers have about each one. Not sure how to get your content in front of influencers who will want to share it? You’ll find suggestions like interacting on social media and leaving thoughtful comments on blog posts. Not sure how to create a site wide lead magnet? Try taking your most popular post, adding a bit of content, and formatting it into a PDF. Or, better yet, take that same post and turn it into a multi-part email series, with each email written to build trust and show off your expertise.